Let's kick off the new year by getting a jump start on our health and fitness goals! Join us for our New Year's Hike at Claremont Hills Wilderness Park. We will be trekking the "Claremont Loop," a scenic 5 mile hike along the base of the San Gabriel Mountains . You'll be surrounded by a sea of green hills and be rewarded with dramatic views stretching to Downtown L.A., Catalina Island, and the Inland Empire basin. ️ ️
Be sure to use 4031 N. Mills Avenue, Claremont in your GPS. Follow signs for Claremont Hills Wilderness Park (CHWP). Purchase 4 hour parking permits for $7. Parking is limited in the neighborhoods surrounding the park and parking regulations are strictly enforced.
Please reference the link below for more details.
Bring sufficient water, snacks, and wear appropriate hiking attire, such a hats, sunscreen, and comfortable shoes.
If you bring your doggo, make sure they are hydrated, and pick up after them.
Just a few friendly reminders, and additional details to pass on.
1) Support TAP by becoming a yearly member. For more details at https://tapla.org/Join-Membership.
2) Proof of vaccination card, or recent COVID-19 negative test result within 3 days prior to the event date will be verified at check-in.
3) Waiver must be submitted prior event, and can be found at https://tinyurl.com/taplawaiver. NO exceptions will be made.
4) Please monitor your health. If you are not feeling well, please refrain from attending this event. Follow COVID-19 guidelines and policies set forth CDC and Los Angeles County Department of Health.
5) TAP-LA events are a safe space for everyone to enjoy so please be considerate, and respectful of others’ personal space. Our zero tolerance policy against harassment can be found at https://tacl.org/sexual-harassment-policy/.