RSVP is required for this hike. Thanks!
Burn off the Thanksgiving holiday overeating with a 6-mile moderate hike to the Hollywood sign! This hike enjoyable with great views of LA while challenging enough to burn-off the unwanted calories.
Please bring plenty of water, sunscreen, and hat. Hiking shoes are recommended but not a must. Optional brunch after at Alcove Café (https://yelp.to/dpVdYyzZOkb).
1. Monitor your health. If you are not feeling well please opt out of participating at the event
2. Keep your areas clean in public or private spaces
3. Follow Covid guidelines set by private and public spaces
4. TAP-LA events are a safe space for everyone so please be considerate of others and respect everyone's personal space
5. If bringing your furry companion please make sure you pick up after it
***Also please screenshot your "vaccination card" to show us on the day of the event or a negative test 3 days before. Thank you for your understanding.
Check out other TAP chapters
Atlanta | Austin | Boston | New York | Orange County | San Diego | San Francisco | Seattle | Washington DC
TAP-LA is a Program in the Taiwan American Citizens League, a 501(c) 3 non-profit run entirely by unpaid volunteers